32 CEUs for NCBTMB, NCCAOM, AHNA, NASW, ACEP
BodyTalk Fundamentals with Holly Steflik, CBI
A four day introduction to using the BodyTalk system.
9 AM - 6 PM in Durham, NC
Register and pay in full by March 3rd, and receive $125 off full price. Monitor price: $325.
The BodyTalk Fundamentals course provides a comprehensive introduction to the BodyTalk SystemTM and presents many powerful consciousness-based healing techniques that address a wide variety of symptoms on all levels of the body and mind. This course presents discussions on both scientific and philosophical aspects of health, as well as a hands-on practical application of the BodyTalk Fundamentals techniques.
Students will first learn the consciousness-based scientific principles, along with the theory behind The BodyTalk SystemTM including: our innate wisdom and how to use it during the sessions, how to engage your intuition in a structured way, the importance of communication in the body, using muscle checking and a structured protocol to discern areas of the body and mind that are a priority to balance, and much more. This will then lead into learning all of the basic BodyTalk techniques and how to apply them in a BodyTalk session.
- The Scientific Basis of BodyTalk
- Consciousness Based Health Care
- Consciousness Localized as Innate Wisdom
- The Zone
- Principles of Muscular Biofeedback
- Priority and the Sequence of Healing
- The Tapping Procedure
- Breathing Principles
- BodyTalk Procedures
- Developing the Concept of Session Readiness
- Development of Practitioner Technical Understanding & Skills:
- Balancing the body basics:
o Hydration, Scars, Cortices of the Brain, and more.
- Addressing environmental imbalances.
- Energy faults and communication blocks with in the brain.
- Balancing Techniques for the organs, endocrines and body parts.
- Addressing energy blockages within chakras and meridians.
- Balancing cellular damage from vaccinations, trauma, and hereditary influences.
- Clearing the body of viruses, infections, parasites, food intolerances, allergies and toxins.
- Clearing past and present emotional blockages, including active memories, phobias and fears.
- Addressing blockages within the lymphatic system.
- Balancing blockages in the circulation of lymph, blood and nerves.
- Balancing blockages in the bodies tissues using the reciprocals concepts.
- Emergency BodyTalk procedure; Fast Aid.
Additional elements of the BodyTalk protocol addressed are as follows:
- Extrinsic Reciprocals, Lymphatic System, Nervous/Circulatory Systems, Energy Systems (Meridians, Blood Sugar, Chakras), Environmental Systems.
- Treating the 36 surface energy points that often impact a person's energy level, mood, overall structural integrity, muscle tension, and digestive system. Surface energy imbalances can also cause pain in specific parts of the body.
- Cleansing the lymphatic system including all the body lymph glands and the lymph ducts.
- Treating energy blockages associated with the nervous and circulatory systems.
- Balancing the various energy systems within the body including the traditional acupuncture meridians and the Chakras. Restoring energy imbalances between the client and certain aspects of the environment.
- Specific balancing of brain function and improvement of the circulation of nerves and blood to, or within, specific areas of the body. Correction of hereditary and/or environmentally influenced cell disorders. Repairing damage from vaccines.