BodyTalk Access is designed to be used by any layperson or professional to bring about significant improvement in health using five simple techniques that can be learned in one day and implemented in 10 minutes. There is also a Fast Aid protocol that can be used during emergencies to rapidly speed up the healing process and reduce shock. BodyTalk Access is not only a great self-care tool, but it is an excellent health care tool that can be used at home, at work and in your community.
The five energy medicine techniques that make up BodyTalk Access include: Cortices, to help improve right and left brain communication, Switching, to help decrease stress, Hydration, to help the body utilize water more efficiently, Body Chemistry, to help balance the immune system and Reciprocals, to help reestablish integrity of the body’s structures, improve postural alignment, increase flexibility and circulation of fluids and energy. There is also a Fast Aid Protocol that can be used to support Standard First Aid procedures during emergencies to rapidly speed up the healing process and reduce shock.
• Describe the origin, concepts and foundational principles of the BodyTalk System and the Access Program
• Describe the basic BodyTalk/Access balancing concepts
• Describe the focus and purpose of the Access Techniques
• Demonstrate 6 Access Techniques.
• Identify practical application with self and others